Welcome to Scripture Union
Login to enable more features
Here is your easy guide to booking a fantastic Scripture Union Holiday.
Please ensure you have read all the details of our Terms and Conditions before booking.
All bookings and payments must be made online. If this is difficult for you then please talk to the holiday booking secretary. To make a booking, an adult needs to register on the Scripture Union website and login.
If you have not previously registered on the Scripture Union website you will now need to do so by clicking the 'Sign up' link at the top of the screen or clicking the 'Sign Up' button on any holiday page and following the on screen instructions.
These are the buttons to look out for!
1. Login to the Scripture Union site by clicking the 'Login' link at the top of the screen or clicking the 'Login' button on any holiday page.
2. Select Search and enter the name of the holiday you wish to book or browse by age group and select your chosen holiday.
3. Select 'Book Now' at the bottom of the screen.
4. Follow the instructions to fill out the online booking form, as part of this you will need to pay a £30 deposit using a credit or debit card (or you can choose to pay the full balance).
5. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your booking request. At this stage it is only a provisional booking.
6. The Holiday Booking Secretary will contact you to say that you have a confirmed place booked. If, for any reason, there is not a space available on the holiday they will arrange for the full amount you paid to be refunded.
7. If you haven't paid the full balance the booking secretary will be in contact closer to the holiday to request that you pay the remaining fees.
All material on this website, unless otherwise credited to the relevant copyright owner with appropriate permission,
copyright © 2002-2017 Scripture Union. All rights reserved